Almost every business today is online, with profiles on many social media platforms and own websites. In fact, one of the first things you need to do at the beginning is to create a website where you will detail your work, products, and services. The most commonly used website content management system is WordPress. WordPress is content management system (CMS), designed to help you organize and display the content on your site. It is an online, open source website CMS written in PHP. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system. And, why should you choose a WordPress?
Here are a few reasons.
– Customizable and easy to use: One of the main reasons why people love to use WordPress is because of its simplicity. The CMS is user-friendly and easy to learn. The short installation and support guides will walk you through the process. The WordPress theme system refers to implementing attractive designs quickly. You can make your WordPress theme look any way you want with a customized theme. WordPress comes with a built-in updates management system. This allows you to update your plugins and themes from within your WordPress admin dashboard.
– Open source CMS: The building code for WordPress can be accessed by all users and you can redistribute it or modify it however you want. You can easily download and alter the WordPress code whenever it need to be. Just to know, an open CMS will not make your online domain vulnerable.
– Numbers don’t lie: WordPress it’s probably the easiest and most powerful content management system today. That’s why there are over 65 million websites and blogs created with WordPress, with the numbers increasing on a daily basis. Also, it’s been around for many years now. It was launched in 2003 when all this about CMS was pretty unknown. Statistics say that almost 500 new websites are created every day using WordPress.
– Search Engine friendly: WordPress is designed to be SEO friendly. WordPress sites tend to rank higher than others in search engines. That’s because WordPress is written using simple compliance and high standard clean codes. Also, here is the responsive and highly logical design. You can also use WordPress SEO plugins to further optimize your website.
– Community support: One of the best things about WordPress is the number of people using it. WordPress is a host to a community forum that is moderated by employees and WordPress fans. You can also ask for help outside WordPress. There are many blogs and websites with articles on this topic. You can find plenty of online guides and tutorials to help you solve your
problem you have.
The bottom line is that WordPress is responsive, secure, well-supported, easy to use and highly customizable with a great customer experience. In case you are looking for a digital publishing platform with ease of use, you should definitely go for WordPress.