Starting an online business? The most important thing for a successful beginning is to create a suitable website. WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin for ecommerce sites that’s one of the most customizable and powerful, with user-friendly extensions and features. We present you a few reasons why your choice should be WooCommerce.
1. Customization: WooCommerce has many customization options that will make your online store a unique place for your customers. There are dozens of different themes with special features each one offers.
2. Enormous flexibility: WooCommerce is suitable for all kind of products and services. It also allows different types of payment methods. You can choose custom templates and designs for different categories, there is not necessary to use only one. The best thing is you don’t have to know too much about the technical side of this things to easy manage them.
3. Simple to use: This is an extremely professional solution for your online store that is pretty easy to use and manage. There are detailed order tracking and customer engagement tools. With them you can view the orders, update delivery statuses, and apply discounts, shipping options and similar activities.
4. Easy analytics: With WooCommerce, you can easily measure the results and all the data that is crucial for the operation of your e-shop. The statistics are available. You will know for example, which product is the most wanted, what time of the day you have the most customers. You can also integrate modern analytical applications into your WooCommerce site.
5. Security: This is one of the most important things, considering the fact your customers leave sensible information on your website, such as addresses and credit card numbers. They need to
be sure this information will be safe. WooCommerce protect this by offering a highly-secure trading platform for its users.
6. Large community of users: There are a lot of online stores that use WooCommerce, so you will be part of a big user community. This can be very helpful in situations where you have a question, a certain problem or issue: you will have someone to ask and you will receive many answers and useful information.